How to Play Videos
How many titles can I play? Tappan cardholders can play up to 3 titles per month.
What is the loan period? 72 hours - The clock starts as soon as you select PLAY
Can I download videos? No. At this time, videos can only be streamed online
Can I recommend or suggest titles to be added to Kanopy? We have no control over Kanopy's selection of content, but please feel free to contact Kanopy directly to suggest titles.
Kanopy – Streaming Cinematic Masterpieces
2) Fill in the requested fields on form or use your existing Facebook or Google account info if you prefer by clicking on the appropriate social login button and following the prompts.
3) After signing up, you will be sent a verification email to your email address which will come from email@example.com. Click “Verify My Email” to continue your account set up.
Note: If you are not seeing this email in your inbox or spam, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you.
4) If you are creating your account via www.kanopy.com, you will need to add your library card information. Click “Find your library” and look for the Tappan Library.
If you’ve created your account through our Library’s Kanopy website, then skip to Step 6. If not,
5) Select the Tappan Library from the dropdown list
6) Click “Add library card” and enter your library card number and PIN (your PIN should be the last four digits of the phone number we have on file for you) and click Save
7) Once your library card has been successfully connected, you will then be shown information about how your account works.
Click Watch Now at the bottom of the page to begin watching. You are now set up!
Please remember each credit is deducted as soon as you select PLAY.
Please make sure you want to watch the film so you don’t run out of credits before the end of the month.